Heavy Duty - Anchor Winches and Mooring Capstans
Designed for Small to Medium Ships, Ferries, Barges, Tugs, and larger Fishing Vessels, the Muir Heavy Duty ‘Deep Sea’ range of winches offers simple installation with a Solid reinforced Base Platform for welding or fastening straight to the Deck.
A Heavy Duty range of TEFC & Sealed AC Electric or High Pressure Hydraulic Motors coupled to Muir spec’d Industrial Gears ensure long hours of trouble free service in the harshest of conditions. Positive-Lock Dog Clutches allows independent operation of the Twin Gypsy Capstans which come as standard equipment with the ‘Deep Sea’.
- Marine Grade Aluminium, Bronze, SS, Painted or Galvanised Finishes available offering longer on-board life of the equipment.
- Hydraulic or AC Power drives for most models, and both electric and hydraulic winch control units can be supplied for a total anchoring solution.
- Twin Gypsy / Capstan as standard and a wide variety of configuration Options. Muir’s flexibility means ease of installation and on-board fitment and design.
- Custom design available on request
- Range of anchors, chains and deck hardware
- Backed by Muir’s “Professionals Operation Warranty”
- Serviced and supported by Muir’s network worldwide
*Testing & Certification available to all Major Classification Societies
|Model #||*Guide to Vessel Length||Chain Dia.||Max Load||Standard working load||Equipment & Options|
|Manual Brake||Twin Gypsy /Capstan||Independent operation of Gypsy’s & Capstans||Hydraulic or AC Electric Power|
*Vessel length shown for initial sizing purposes only – HE model suitable dependent on a number of factors, including displacement, chain size, Load, total tackle weight and/or Certification requirements of the Equipment. Refer to your Muir Representative for advice on suitability to your application.
There are no products matching the selection.