MUIR DFF08 Free Fall
Muir’s patented auto free fall, power up and power down, or manual release free fall, are all available to within just one product - the DFF08 Free Fall
Muir’s patented auto free fall, power up and power down, or manual release free fall, are all available to within just one product - the DFF08
Mechanical auto & manual release free fall means no troublesome electronics need to be mounted on the drum or in your chain locker.
Drum shaft on a serviceable bearing centre for smooth, hassle free operation even under full load.
Muir’s designed HDPE & UV-protected heavy duty brake means no over-run of the drum during free fall. All Muir free-falling drum winches are supplied with circuit breaker, reversing solenoid pack, helm control switch and fascia panels, plus simple tools & hardware for an easy 30 second adjustment from auto free fall to manual free fall and power up, power down options.
Your DFF08 comes with installation instructions and a service manual, and is backed by Muir’s three year limited warranty.
Anchoring is made easy, fast, and reliable with this Muir drum winch, with no electronic components to fail and a larger drum capacity than other free falls.
Made in Tasmania, Australia
- Compact anchoring system to suit boats with little or no rode storage
- Designed and made in Australia
- Drum made from 316 Stainless Steel
- Three year limited warranty
- Includes reversing solenoid, 100amp circuit breaker and up/down rocker switch
- Fitting instructions included with full electrical wiring diagram
- Tangle-free rope and chain operation
- Drum capacity - 120m of 6mm line or 80m of 8mm line + 6m of 6mm chain