Muir's DW08 drum winch runs the Power Up / Power Down retrieval system. Designed and made in Australia this winch features the 316 stainless steel drum, running on servicable bearing centre for smooth hassle free operaion even under full load.
Your new DW08 comes with installation instructions and a service manual, and is backed by Muir’s three year limited warranty.
Anchoring is made easy, fast, and reliable with this Muir drum winch, with no electronic components to fail and a larger Drum capacity than other free falls.
Made in Tasmania, Australia
- Compact anchoring system to suit boats with little or no rode storage
- Designed and made in Australia
- Drum made from 316 Stainless Steel
- Three year limited warranty
- Includes reversing solenoid, 100amp circuit breaker and up/down rocker switch
- Fitting instructions included with full electrical wiring diagram
- Tangle-free rope and chain operation
- Drum capacity - 120m of 6mm line or 80m of 8mm line + 6m of 6mm chain