Muir’s patented Auto Free Fall, Power Up & Power Down, or Manual Release Free Fall are all available to you in one unit making anchoring easy, fast, and reliable.
• Mechanical auto & manual release free fall means no troublesome electronics need to be mounted on the drum or in your chain locker.
• Drum shaft on a serviceable bearing centre for smooth hassle free operation even under full load.
• Muir-designed HDPE & UV protected heavy duty brake means no over-run of the drum during free fall.
• All Muir free falling drum winches are supplied with a circuit breaker, reversing solenoid pack, helm control switch and fascia panels, as well as simple tools & hardware for an easy 30 second adjustment from Auto Free Fall; to manual free fall and power up/power down options.
• Installation instructions and service manual provided, and backed by Muir’s 3 year limited warranty.
• No electronic components to fail.
• Larger drum capacity than other free falls on the market.
• Does not require any more space than a standard drum winch.
• Compact anchoring system to suit boats with little or no anchor rode storage.
• Designed and made in Australia.
• Drum-316 Stainless Steel.
• 3 year limited warranty.
• Inc. reversing solenoid, 100 amp circuit breaker and up/down rocker switch.
• Fitting instructions included with full electrical wiring diagram.
• Simple installation.
• “Tangle free” rope and chain operation.